Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sonitvs Mortvs

    Well, it is at the end of the production, and everything for the movie has been put together by our team. At the beginning, Will, Ken, and I made storyboards to determine appropriate camera shots and basic story-telling about a group of young hipsters that see the beginning of a zombie apocalypse. A little later on, Brad, our director, alongside with Rich, the co-director, went along with other people in our group to shoot the film.
     Jamie, the Production manager, has been trying to keep organized for our group to get things done and to help us figure out what we need to do. Ben, Ebony, and Lauren have been making sure that as the editorial team, has been keeping up with blogs and tracking progress. As they were working on that, Lauren looked for some clothing to match our story, and Ebony has been looking at sound effects to help the special effects team going.
    A little later, the team working on the documentary had interviewed me as to assemble the final documentary, along with everyone else. The team working on the film itself has not communicated with me, so I am unaware of their progress, although I am not too worried, as they have been doing a lot of studying during the time the storyboard team was creating the story.
   Overall, I am excited to see the final outcome of everyone's work, and I will post some clips when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment