Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cave of Wonders

    I am changing my project to concept art of my senior thesis that I will work on for two years. It is about how the Cave of Wonders came to be. It's kind of weird that people haven't really thought about the creation of the Cave of Wonders, considering there are so many theorists out there, including why there are no parents in "Ed, Edd, n' Eddy", because the kids are actually in purgatory, and are dead. This may be way out there, but to consider that a famous Disney film, that any person has not even thought about why no one, even the person pure of heart, cannot touch anything but the lamp. Why is there a magic carpet to begin with? Who made the Cave?
     I have decided to create the story about the Cave of Wonders, and show exactly how that is. But in order to begin such a story, I am going to have to make some concept art to begin understanding story-telling basics, storyboard, and getting the motion of the story to a roll.

    Right now blogger is being a pain, and is not letting me upload anything I have. This sucks. So until further notice, and when blogger gets their stupid programming running properly, I don't have any pictures I can post. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment