Monday, April 22, 2013

Unfortunate Happening

     Ok, so we have some bad news...and then some kinda-good news. And we do the lovely "Bad news? Or good news?" Well, we are doing this in order.

     So the bad news, is that I wasn't able to get paid,...LIKE I SHOULD HAVE!!!!! So the synthesizer is gonna have to wait...sad enough as it will seem, I will have to wait until this Thursday to get paid to be able to get the synth, solder it together (Let's not burn myself again...) and then FIX-IT-FELIX! AND have an awesome helmet! :)

     Another bad thing, is that my suit, which is nothing more than scrubs, has not been through the tye-dye process yet! Why? Well, let's just say that when I have been at home, the washer and dryer has been taken over by 1 of 2 people (Both of which have full rights before I, might I add) and can't tye-dye until I get those SCRUBS WASHED!

     Alright. So since the cat has been brought out of the bag, might as well bring out the dog too. So what's this mean? Well, it's the some-kinda good news. The news, is that I was able to get said scrubs at a fabulously silly store named Wal-Mart for somewhat cheap. :) Made my day.

     Second. I AM getting paid Thursday, as someone has forgotten to pay me properly for the previous week. So I had a nice 5 minute talk with this person, and he said he "Fixed it". Well let's see if he does as good of a job as Fix-It-Felix Jr. from "Wreck-It-Ralph". :)

     Another good thing, is that I'm going to be able to paint my helmet and my scrubs for the suit this week, fixing what time I had lost this week, due to being sick, and working on 7 other things.... :( I don't like not sleeping. Especially Kroger stealing half my week of soul and hard work...

    Well, this week is going to be tedious. But...getting this done will be a good thing. I can't wait to get this done! But unfortunately, like the title says, no pictures. :( But next week will! :)

     So for those who want pictures....PATIENCE! Benjamin Franklin didn't say, "Patience is a virtue" for nothing! So. Teaser until next week.

    As far as the actual paints and other color knick-knacks, those are ready for spreading and painting...just...need to figure out color schematics. :( I haven't been able to sketch anything out yet. So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment