Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kyle meets Cy-Guy

It's been a while since I have posted, but I'm ALIVE! Anyways, amongst the entire time I have been healing and saving my brain from Brain Damage (Pink Floyd reference anyone?), I have also been thinking of a lot of ideas, including an animation that my girlfriend wants me to do, and a character I have been using for another animation class, named Cy-Guy. I have created this character with minimal characteristics
However, with his poor character development, I have decided to re-create him. Here are some ideas for his further character development.


The final character is a boy named Kyle. From the previous posts, his design was very poor as well, supposed to be based off of the Powerpuff Girls, however, I wanted his design to be more fitting with Cy-Guy, and it would fit better also with the Dark Weasel, as you can see the previous designs, and what I have in mind.



More updates to follow in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment