Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Life Sketches

During a wedding at Aurora, OH, the weekend held more opportunities to get some decent life sketches. I was going on a 2 1/2 hour tour of Cleveland, OH, and there was some cool things going on.
This guy was chillin' at a Wendy's before we went on our tour...he wanted his cheesburger...with extra cheese...maybe?
During the tour when the bus took a stop to do history lessons, a skateboarder was going through, and a woman looked a little bored waiting for the COTA bus... or was she?
 During a 10 minute break from the tour, there was a greenhouse and garden, and I saw a beautiful statue, and decided it was perfect for a quick 2-minute sketch...I don't think I had 2 full minutes, so more like 1 minute 45 seconds...still impressed with what I had.


Did I mention that we went on a tour? Bars were around, and I guess a woman had to have her early weekend drink...
 TOURISTS!!!!!


A couple more people, and my girlfriend playing her 3DS. It was Labor Day weekend after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment